I’d like to thank Novel & Tea Thoughts for nominating me for The One Lovely blog Award, I must say I am truly honored! I’m sorry it’s taken me so long to come make my response and nominations, I’ve been down with some kind of super bug. Any way I’m back and here we go!
- Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
- Display the banner/sticker/logo on your blog.
- Share 7 facts or things about yourself.
- Nominate up to 15 bloggers that you admire and inform the nominees.
That’s it it’s that simple! Let’s have some fun!
Now that I’ve thanked the person who nominated me here are the 7 things about myself:
- I suffer from BPD or borderline personality disorder along with severe anxiety and sometimes that in itself makes it hard to keep up with my blogs and function in everyday life.
- I have a four year old niece who I’ve turned into just as big as a book geek as myself which is always fun!
- I’ve been working on reading the second book in “The Kingkiller Chronicles” “A Wise Man’s Fear” by Partick Rothfuss for two years.
- I have my own little library in my apartment with over 175 books and I keep adding to it.
- I love coloring, in fact I’m obsessed with it right now. I’ve done like twenty pictures with get pen or marker over the last two weeks.
- I don’t have a favorite genre I just have certain ones I don’t care for like, horror, and some non-fiction.
- I’ve been engaged for going on ten years this year and it’s been so wonderful! He’s one of those guys that if I can’t make up my mind between books and we have the money we says get them all! Yes I’m spoiled sometimes!
Again thank you so much to Novel & Tea Thoughts! And to my Nominees and see those posts and make it fun! Happy Friday ya’ll!